|Made in Heaven|
|Album by Queen|
|Recorded|| 1991, 1993-1995 at:|
Allerton Hill, Camberley
Cosford Mill, Godalming
Metropolis Studios, London
Mountain Studios, Montreux
|Format||LP, CS, CD|
|Genre||Baroque rock, pop rock, soft rock, dance rock, progressive rock|
|Label||Parlophone, Hollywood Records|
|Queen Album Chronology|
|This Album||Made in Heaven (1995)|
Made in Heaven is the fifteenth studio album by British rock band Queen, released on 6 November 1995 on Parlophone and Hollywood Records.
After Freddie Mercury's death, John Deacon, drummer Roger Taylor and guitarist Brian May worked with vocal and piano parts that Mercury recorded before his death, adding fresh instrumentation to the recordings.
Both stages of recording, before and after Mercury's death, were completed at the band's studio in Montreux, Switzerland. The album debuted at #1 in the UK where it went 4× platinum. According to The Guardian, it has sold 20 million copies worldwide.
- "It's a Beautiful Day "
- "Made in Heaven "
- "Let Me Live "
- "Mother Love "
- "My Life Has Been Saved "
- "I Was Born to Love You "
- "Heaven for Everyone "
- "Too Much Love Will Kill You "
- "You Don't Fool Me "
- "A Winter's Tale "
- "It's a Beautiful Day (Reprise) "
- "Yeah "
- "[Untitled Hidden Track] "
2011 bonus tracksEdit
- "Heaven for Everyone (Single version)"
- "It's a Beautiful Day (B-Side version)"
- "My Life Has Been Saved (1989 B-Side version)"
- "I Was Born to Love You (Vocal and piano version)" (credited to Mercury)
- "Rock in Rio Blues (Live B-Side)"
- "A Winter's Tale (Cosy Fireside mix)"